Monday, September 14, 2009

Emmas and her Dad

so I'm a single mother of a 2yr old. Her father and i have split after up again for the 200th time in almost 5yrs. Sometimes i feel like i have to be with him for her to be able to see her dad and i hate that. i don't feel like no matter what happens my daughters father will be there for me. I hate that she never sees her dad he good with her and he loves her but at the same time he need to spend more time with her and be with her. She has recently stayed the night with him for the first tie and he told me she cried for me the whole night. he has tried keeping her over night once again and brought her back at 12am cause she wouldn't go to bed and cried for me again. At times I'm so lost about what to do with her father.

No comments:

Post a Comment